Yandex Metrica counter
Video Football betting tips - Manchester United - Manchester City

Football betting tips. Football videos and previews of Manchester United - Manchester City

more offers
less offers
Football betting tips. Football videos and previews of Manchester United - Manchester City

Football betting tips. Football videos and previews of Manchester United - Manchester City Video

Video Football betting tips - Manchester United - Manchester City

On 12.12.2020 a football match between Manchester United and Manchester City will take place. The confrontation between teams on 7th and 8th positions on English Premier League tournament table will take place within the 12th round. Manchester United has gained 19 points in English Premier League due to 16 wins, 1 draws and 3 matches in which Manchester United were defeated. Manchester City, in turn, managed to score 18 points, winning 5 matches, playing 3 draw matches and suffering 2 defeats from their rivals. Manchester United and Manchester City played their previous match within the 29th round of the English Premier League and the match ended with a score of 2-0. All football fixtures of the match Manchester United - Manchester City on Getfree.bet.

Football betting tips and football fixtures.

Getfree.bet assesses the Manchester United's odds of winning with a probability of 22%, odds of Manchester City's victory with a 55% probability, and the odds of a draw in this EPL match with a probability of 22%. The odds that 3 goals or more will be scored in a match are 57 percent, and the odds of two goals or less are 43 percent. More odds can be found in our football videos. More football predictions today for Manchester United - Manchester City only on Getfree.bet.

iconAvatar