Probability

more offers
less offers
Zulte Waregem - Sint-Truidense

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Zulte Waregem vs Sint-Truidense football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Belgium. Jupiler Leagues game between

Zulte Waregem and Sint-Truidense scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Zulte Waregem vs Sint-Truidense free football tips

The Belgium. Jupiler League match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Zulte Waregem is about to win this match with 50.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sint-Truidense, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Zulte Waregem and Sint-Truidense would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sint-Truidense would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Belgium. Jupiler League match between Zulte Waregem and Sint-Truidense would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Zulte Waregem and Sint-Truidense played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.