Probability

more offers
less offers
Zorya Luhansk - Espanyol

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Zorya Luhansk vs Espanyol football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Zorya Luhansk and Espanyol scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Zorya Luhansk vs Espanyol free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Zorya Luhansk is about to win this match with 29.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Espanyol, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Zorya Luhansk and Espanyol would not finish with the away win with 27.59% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Espanyol would not lose with 35.52% of probability. And there are 36.89% that the UEFA Europa League match between Zorya Luhansk and Espanyol would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.26% chances. This prediction is based on recent Zorya Luhansk and Espanyol played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.