Probability

more offers
less offers
Zenit Saint Petersburg II - Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
44%
x2
10%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-3
+3

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-2
+2

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

-1
+1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%
You might be also interested in

Zenit Saint Petersburg II vs Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Wests game between

Zenit Saint Petersburg II and Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Zenit Saint Petersburg II vs Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki free football tips

The Russia. PFL. West match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Zenit Saint Petersburg II is about to win this match with 78.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 7.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 13.9% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Zenit Saint Petersburg II and Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki would not finish with the away win with 45.86% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki would not lose with 10.4% of probability. And there are 43.74% that the Russia. PFL. West match between Zenit Saint Petersburg II and Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent Zenit Saint Petersburg II and Luki-Energy Velikiye Luki played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.