Yandex Metrica counter
Zamalek - Ghazl El Mehalla preview and betting tips | 03. 08. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Zamalek - Ghazl El Mehalla BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Zamalek - Ghazl El Mehalla

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
91%
12
79%
x2
29%

over / under

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

AH1 / AH2

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Zamalek vs Ghazl El Mehalla football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premier Leagues game between

Zamalek and Ghazl El Mehalla scheduled for 03. 08. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Zamalek vs Ghazl El Mehalla free football tips

The Premier League match will be played on 03. 08. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Zamalek is about to win this match with 68.73% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ghazl El Mehalla, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.11% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Zamalek and Ghazl El Mehalla would not finish with the away win with 91.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ghazl El Mehalla would not lose with 29.26% of probability. And there are 79.28% that the Premier League match between Zamalek and Ghazl El Mehalla would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Zamalek and Ghazl El Mehalla played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 35.38%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar