Probability

more offers
less offers
Young Lions - Geylang International

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Young Lions vs Geylang International football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Singapore. S-Leagues game between

Young Lions and Geylang International scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Young Lions vs Geylang International free football tips

The Singapore. S-League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Young Lions is about to win this match with 27.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Geylang International, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.81% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Young Lions and Geylang International would not finish with the away win with 26.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Geylang International would not lose with 36.31% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the Singapore. S-League match between Young Lions and Geylang International would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Young Lions and Geylang International played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.