Probability

more offers
less offers
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Torino

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Torino football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Wolverhampton Wanderers and Torino scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Torino free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Wolverhampton Wanderers is about to win this match with 54.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torino, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Torino would not finish with the away win with 39.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torino would not lose with 22.94% of probability. And there are 37.52% that the UEFA Europa League match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Torino would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Wolverhampton Wanderers and Torino played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.