Probability

more offers
less offers
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Besiktas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1
+1

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Besiktas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Wolverhampton Wanderers and Besiktas scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Besiktas free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Wolverhampton Wanderers is about to win this match with 63.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Besiktas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Besiktas would not finish with the away win with 43.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Besiktas would not lose with 17.93% of probability. And there are 38.55% that the UEFA Europa League match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Besiktas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Wolverhampton Wanderers and Besiktas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.