Probability

more offers
less offers
Wisla PLock - Wisla Krakow

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Wisla PLock vs Wisla Krakow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Wisla PLock and Wisla Krakow scheduled for 22. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Wisla PLock vs Wisla Krakow free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 22. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Wisla PLock is about to win this match with 38.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wisla Krakow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Wisla PLock and Wisla Krakow would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wisla Krakow would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Wisla PLock and Wisla Krakow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Wisla PLock and Wisla Krakow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.