Probability

more offers
less offers
Wisla Krakow - Pogon Szczecin

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Wisla Krakow vs Pogon Szczecin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Wisla Krakow and Pogon Szczecin scheduled for 13. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Wisla Krakow vs Pogon Szczecin free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 13. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Wisla Krakow is about to win this match with 30.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pogon Szczecin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.67% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Wisla Krakow and Pogon Szczecin would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pogon Szczecin would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Wisla Krakow and Pogon Szczecin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.16% chances. This prediction is based on recent Wisla Krakow and Pogon Szczecin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.