Probability

more offers
less offers
Wigan Athletic - West Bromwich Albion

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Wigan Athletic vs West Bromwich Albion football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Wigan Athletic and West Bromwich Albion scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Wigan Athletic vs West Bromwich Albion free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Wigan Athletic is about to win this match with 21.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, West Bromwich Albion, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Wigan Athletic and West Bromwich Albion would not finish with the away win with 24.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that West Bromwich Albion would not lose with 39.24% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the England. Championship match between Wigan Athletic and West Bromwich Albion would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Wigan Athletic and West Bromwich Albion played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.