Westlandia - Excelsior Maassluis BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Westlandia - Excelsior Maassluis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
79%
x2
84%

over / under

3.25

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
64%
under
36%

over / under away

0.5

over
88%
under
12%
You might be also interested in

Westlandia vs Excelsior Maassluis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendlies 4s game between

Westlandia and Excelsior Maassluis scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Westlandia vs Excelsior Maassluis free football tips

The Club Friendlies 4 match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Westlandia is about to win this match with 12.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Excelsior Maassluis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 69.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Westlandia and Excelsior Maassluis would not finish with the away win with 37.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Excelsior Maassluis would not lose with 83.58% of probability. And there are 79.22% that the Club Friendlies 4 match between Westlandia and Excelsior Maassluis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Westlandia and Excelsior Maassluis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.