Probability

more offers
less offers
West Ham United - Arsenal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
38%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

West Ham United vs Arsenal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

West Ham United and Arsenal scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

West Ham United vs Arsenal free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the West Ham United is about to win this match with 29.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arsenal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.26% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish with the away win with 26.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arsenal would not lose with 35.25% of probability. And there are 37.98% that the England. Premier League match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent West Ham United and Arsenal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.