Probability

more offers
less offers
West Ham United - Arsenal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
39%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

West Ham United vs Arsenal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

West Ham United and Arsenal scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

West Ham United vs Arsenal free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the West Ham United is about to win this match with 27.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arsenal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish with the away win with 24.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arsenal would not lose with 36.48% of probability. And there are 38.56% that the England. Premier League match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent West Ham United and Arsenal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.