Probability

more offers
less offers
West Ham United - Arsenal

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

West Ham United vs Arsenal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

West Ham United and Arsenal scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

West Ham United vs Arsenal free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the West Ham United is about to win this match with 26.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arsenal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arsenal would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the England. Premier League match between West Ham United and Arsenal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent West Ham United and Arsenal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.88%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.