Probability

more offers
less offers
VVV-Venlo - PEC Zwolle

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

VVV-Venlo vs PEC Zwolle football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Netherlands. Eredivisies game between

VVV-Venlo and PEC Zwolle scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

VVV-Venlo vs PEC Zwolle free football tips

The Netherlands. Eredivisie match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the VVV-Venlo is about to win this match with 44.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, PEC Zwolle, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between VVV-Venlo and PEC Zwolle would not finish with the away win with 35.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that PEC Zwolle would not lose with 27.62% of probability. And there are 36.9% that the Netherlands. Eredivisie match between VVV-Venlo and PEC Zwolle would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent VVV-Venlo and PEC Zwolle played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.