Probability

more offers
less offers
Vitoria Guimaraes - Steaua Bucuresti

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Steaua Bucuresti football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Vitoria Guimaraes and Steaua Bucuresti scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Steaua Bucuresti free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vitoria Guimaraes is about to win this match with 60.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Steaua Bucuresti, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vitoria Guimaraes and Steaua Bucuresti would not finish with the away win with 41.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Steaua Bucuresti would not lose with 20.04% of probability. And there are 38.31% that the UEFA Europa League match between Vitoria Guimaraes and Steaua Bucuresti would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.96% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.04% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vitoria Guimaraes and Steaua Bucuresti played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.