Probability

more offers
less offers
Vítkovice - Pardubice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Vítkovice vs Pardubice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 2 Ligas game between

Vítkovice and Pardubice scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vítkovice vs Pardubice free football tips

The Czech Republic. 2 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vítkovice is about to win this match with 25.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pardubice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish with the away win with 26.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pardubice would not lose with 37% of probability. And there are 36.15% that the Czech Republic. 2 Liga match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vítkovice and Pardubice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.