Probability

more offers
less offers
Vítkovice - Pardubice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
36%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Vítkovice vs Pardubice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 2 Ligas game between

Vítkovice and Pardubice scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vítkovice vs Pardubice free football tips

The Czech Republic. 2 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vítkovice is about to win this match with 22.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pardubice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish with the away win with 24.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pardubice would not lose with 39.16% of probability. And there are 35.9% that the Czech Republic. 2 Liga match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.34% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vítkovice and Pardubice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.