Probability

more offers
less offers
Vítkovice - Pardubice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
35%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%
You might be also interested in

Vítkovice vs Pardubice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 2 Ligas game between

Vítkovice and Pardubice scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vítkovice vs Pardubice free football tips

The Czech Republic. 2 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vítkovice is about to win this match with 21.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pardubice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish with the away win with 25.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pardubice would not lose with 39.22% of probability. And there are 35.29% that the Czech Republic. 2 Liga match between Vítkovice and Pardubice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vítkovice and Pardubice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.