Yandex Metrica counter
Vissel Kobe - Avispa Fukuoka preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Vissel Kobe - Avispa Fukuoka BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Vissel Kobe - Avispa Fukuoka

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
78%
12
72%
x2
50%

over / under

2.25

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
75%
under
25%

1

over
64%
under
36%

1.5

over
43%
under
57%

2

over
25%
under
75%

2.5

over
19%
under
81%

3

over
9%
under
91%

over / under away

0.5

over
58%
under
42%

1

over
35%
under
65%

1.5

over
23%
under
77%

2

over
9%
under
91%

2.5

over
8%
under
92%
You might be also interested in

Vissel Kobe vs Avispa Fukuoka football betting tips

Check out our preview for the J-Leagues game between

Vissel Kobe and Avispa Fukuoka scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vissel Kobe vs Avispa Fukuoka free football tips

The J-League match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vissel Kobe is about to win this match with 50.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Avispa Fukuoka, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vissel Kobe and Avispa Fukuoka would not finish with the away win with 77.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Avispa Fukuoka would not lose with 50.44% of probability. And there are 71.84% that the J-League match between Vissel Kobe and Avispa Fukuoka would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Vissel Kobe and Avispa Fukuoka played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar