Virtus Entella - Vis Pesaro BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Virtus Entella - Vis Pesaro

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
85%
12
77%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.25

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

1.75

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.25

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

2.75

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.25

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

3.75

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.25

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

over / under home

0.5

over
82%
under
18%

over / under away

0.5

over
55%
under
45%
You might be also interested in

Virtus Entella vs Vis Pesaro football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie C: Girone Bs game between

Virtus Entella and Vis Pesaro scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Virtus Entella vs Vis Pesaro free football tips

The Serie C: Girone B match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Virtus Entella is about to win this match with 61.32% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vis Pesaro, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.35% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Virtus Entella and Vis Pesaro would not finish with the away win with 84.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vis Pesaro would not lose with 38.44% of probability. And there are 76.86% that the Serie C: Girone B match between Virtus Entella and Vis Pesaro would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Virtus Entella and Vis Pesaro played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.34%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.