Probability

more offers
less offers
Vilniaus Vytis - Kupiskis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
39%
x2
30%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Vilniaus Vytis vs Kupiskis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Lithuania Championship. League 1s game between

Vilniaus Vytis and Kupiskis scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vilniaus Vytis vs Kupiskis free football tips

The Lithuania Championship. League 1 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vilniaus Vytis is about to win this match with 48.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kupiskis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.9% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vilniaus Vytis and Kupiskis would not finish with the away win with 31.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kupiskis would not lose with 29.81% of probability. And there are 39% that the Lithuania Championship. League 1 match between Vilniaus Vytis and Kupiskis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.01% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vilniaus Vytis and Kupiskis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.