Probability

more offers
less offers
Viktoria Aschaffenburg - Heimstetten

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
39%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Viktoria Aschaffenburg vs Heimstetten football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Bayerns game between

Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Viktoria Aschaffenburg vs Heimstetten free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Bayern match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Viktoria Aschaffenburg is about to win this match with 55.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Heimstetten, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten would not finish with the away win with 38.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Heimstetten would not lose with 22.33% of probability. And there are 38.67% that the Germany. Regionalliga Bayern match between Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.