Probability

more offers
less offers
Viktoria Aschaffenburg - Heimstetten

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
39%
x2
24%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Viktoria Aschaffenburg vs Heimstetten football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Bayerns game between

Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Viktoria Aschaffenburg vs Heimstetten free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Bayern match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Viktoria Aschaffenburg is about to win this match with 51.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Heimstetten, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten would not finish with the away win with 37.09% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Heimstetten would not lose with 24.27% of probability. And there are 38.64% that the Germany. Regionalliga Bayern match between Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Viktoria Aschaffenburg and Heimstetten played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.