Probability

more offers
less offers
Hamburger - Meiendorfer SV

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
45%
x2
8%

over / under

1.5

over
91%
under
9%

2.5

over
84%
under
16%

3.5

over
72%
under
28%

4.5

over
56%
under
44%

5

over
47%
under
53%

5.5

over
40%
under
60%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-2
+2

AH1
60%
AH2
40%
You might be also interested in

Hamburger vs Meiendorfer SV football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Hamburgs game between

Hamburger and Meiendorfer SV scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hamburger vs Meiendorfer SV free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hamburger is about to win this match with 82.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Meiendorfer SV, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 11.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hamburger and Meiendorfer SV would not finish with the away win with 46.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Meiendorfer SV would not lose with 7.9% of probability. And there are 45.15% that the Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match between Hamburger and Meiendorfer SV would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 84.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 15.79% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hamburger and Meiendorfer SV played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 71.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.