Probability

more offers
less offers
VfL Wolfsburg - Borussia Monchengladbach

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

VfL Wolfsburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

VfL Wolfsburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the VfL Wolfsburg is about to win this match with 36.08% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Monchengladbach, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish with the away win with 32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Monchengladbach would not lose with 32% of probability. And there are 36% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.