VfB Lübeck - Hamburger SV II BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
VfB Lübeck - Hamburger SV II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
81%
12
79%
x2
41%

over / under

2.75

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.25

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

6.5

over
10%
under
90%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

8.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

over / under home

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

over / under away

0.5

over
67%
under
33%
You might be also interested in

VfB Lübeck vs Hamburger SV II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Regionalliga: Nords game between

VfB Lübeck and Hamburger SV II scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

VfB Lübeck vs Hamburger SV II free football tips

The Regionalliga: Nord match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the VfB Lübeck is about to win this match with 56.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hamburger SV II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.38% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between VfB Lübeck and Hamburger SV II would not finish with the away win with 80.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hamburger SV II would not lose with 40.68% of probability. And there are 78.64% that the Regionalliga: Nord match between VfB Lübeck and Hamburger SV II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent VfB Lübeck and Hamburger SV II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.