Probability

more offers
less offers
Vejle - Viborg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Vejle vs Viborg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 1st Divisions game between

Vejle and Viborg scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vejle vs Viborg free football tips

The Denmark. 1st Division match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vejle is about to win this match with 33.28% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Viborg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vejle and Viborg would not finish with the away win with 29.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Viborg would not lose with 33.4% of probability. And there are 36.74% that the Denmark. 1st Division match between Vejle and Viborg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vejle and Viborg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.