Probability

more offers
less offers
Vejle - Viborg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Vejle vs Viborg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 1st Divisions game between

Vejle and Viborg scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vejle vs Viborg free football tips

The Denmark. 1st Division match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vejle is about to win this match with 40.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Viborg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vejle and Viborg would not finish with the away win with 34.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Viborg would not lose with 29.1% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the Denmark. 1st Division match between Vejle and Viborg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vejle and Viborg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.