Probability

more offers
less offers
Vejgaard - Jammerbugt

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
37%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Vejgaard vs Jammerbugt football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 2nd Divisions game between

Vejgaard and Jammerbugt scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Vejgaard vs Jammerbugt free football tips

The Denmark. 2nd Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Vejgaard is about to win this match with 24.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jammerbugt, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Vejgaard and Jammerbugt would not finish with the away win with 24.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jammerbugt would not lose with 37.77% of probability. And there are 37.46% that the Denmark. 2nd Division match between Vejgaard and Jammerbugt would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Vejgaard and Jammerbugt played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.