Probability

more offers
less offers
Valencia - Real Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Valencia vs Real Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain Super Cups game between

Valencia and Real Madrid scheduled for 08. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Valencia vs Real Madrid free football tips

The Spain Super Cup match will be played on 08. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Valencia is about to win this match with 22.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish with the away win with 24.43% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Madrid would not lose with 38.24% of probability. And there are 37.33% that the Spain Super Cup match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Valencia and Real Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.