Probability

more offers
less offers
Valencia - Real Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
38%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Valencia vs Real Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Valencia and Real Madrid scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Valencia vs Real Madrid free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Valencia is about to win this match with 25.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish with the away win with 24.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Madrid would not lose with 37.57% of probability. And there are 38.01% that the Spain. La Liga match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Valencia and Real Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.