Probability

more offers
less offers
Valencia - Real Madrid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
38%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Valencia vs Real Madrid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Valencia and Real Madrid scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Valencia vs Real Madrid free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Valencia is about to win this match with 27.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Madrid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.58% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish with the away win with 25.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Madrid would not lose with 36.08% of probability. And there are 38.09% that the Spain. La Liga match between Valencia and Real Madrid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.43% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.57% chances. This prediction is based on recent Valencia and Real Madrid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.