Probability

more offers
less offers
USA (Women) - Portugal (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
48%
12
46%
x2
6%

over / under

1.5

over
88%
under
12%

2.5

over
77%
under
23%

3

over
73%
under
27%

3.5

over
61%
under
39%

4

over
51%
under
49%

4.5

over
42%
under
58%

5

over
32%
under
68%

5.5

over
28%
under
72%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-3
+3

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

-2
+2

AH1
72%
AH2
28%
You might be also interested in

USA (Women) vs Portugal (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

USA (Women) and Portugal (Women) scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

USA (Women) vs Portugal (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the USA (Women) is about to win this match with 88.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portugal (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 3.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 8.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between USA (Women) and Portugal (Women) would not finish with the away win with 47.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portugal (Women) would not lose with 6.02% of probability. And there are 46.43% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between USA (Women) and Portugal (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 76.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 23.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent USA (Women) and Portugal (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.37%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.