Probability

more offers
less offers
United Arab Emirates - Dominican Republic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-3
+3

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-2
+2

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%
You might be also interested in

United Arab Emirates vs Dominican Republic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teamss game between

United Arab Emirates and Dominican Republic scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

United Arab Emirates vs Dominican Republic free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the United Arab Emirates is about to win this match with 71.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dominican Republic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between United Arab Emirates and Dominican Republic would not finish with the away win with 44.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dominican Republic would not lose with 14.14% of probability. And there are 40.89% that the Friendlies. National Teams match between United Arab Emirates and Dominican Republic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent United Arab Emirates and Dominican Republic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.