Probability

more offers
less offers
Unia Skierniewice - Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Unia Skierniewice vs Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 3s game between

Unia Skierniewice and Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Unia Skierniewice vs Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Unia Skierniewice is about to win this match with 39.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Unia Skierniewice and Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki would not finish with the away win with 32.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki would not lose with 30.27% of probability. And there are 37.1% that the Poland Championship. Liga 3 match between Unia Skierniewice and Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Unia Skierniewice and Swit Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 68.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.