Yandex Metrica counter
Úlfarnir - Ísbjörninn preview and betting tips | 23. 04. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Úlfarnir - Ísbjörninn BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Úlfarnir - Ísbjörninn

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
62%
12
81%
x2
57%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
79%
under
21%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Úlfarnir vs Ísbjörninn football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Iceland Cups game between

Úlfarnir and Ísbjörninn scheduled for 23. 04. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Úlfarnir vs Ísbjörninn free football tips

The Iceland Cup match will be played on 23. 04. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Úlfarnir is about to win this match with 42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ísbjörninn, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Úlfarnir and Ísbjörninn would not finish with the away win with 61.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ísbjörninn would not lose with 57.12% of probability. And there are 81.18% that the Iceland Cup match between Úlfarnir and Ísbjörninn would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 78.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 21.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Úlfarnir and Ísbjörninn played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar