Probability

more offers
less offers
Uganda Revenue Authority - Maroons

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
37%
x2
20%

over / under

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
28%
under
72%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%
You might be also interested in

Uganda Revenue Authority vs Maroons football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Uganda. Premier Leagues game between

Uganda Revenue Authority and Maroons scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Uganda Revenue Authority vs Maroons free football tips

The Uganda. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Uganda Revenue Authority is about to win this match with 60.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maroons, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.82% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Uganda Revenue Authority and Maroons would not finish with the away win with 43.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maroons would not lose with 19.75% of probability. And there are 36.7% that the Uganda. Premier League match between Uganda Revenue Authority and Maroons would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.6% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Uganda Revenue Authority and Maroons played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.