Probability

more offers
less offers
TuS Osdorf - Niendorfer TSV

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
39%
x2
38%

over / under

1.5

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

3

over
68%
under
32%

3.5

over
55%
under
45%

4

over
46%
under
54%

4.5

over
38%
under
62%

5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+2
-2

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

TuS Osdorf vs Niendorfer TSV football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Hamburgs game between

TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

TuS Osdorf vs Niendorfer TSV free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the TuS Osdorf is about to win this match with 24.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Niendorfer TSV, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV would not finish with the away win with 22.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Niendorfer TSV would not lose with 37.67% of probability. And there are 39.35% that the Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match between TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 73.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 26.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 73.06%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.