Probability

more offers
less offers
TuS Osdorf - Niendorfer TSV

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
41%
x2
38%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

TuS Osdorf vs Niendorfer TSV football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Hamburgs game between

TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

TuS Osdorf vs Niendorfer TSV free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the TuS Osdorf is about to win this match with 24.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Niendorfer TSV, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 55.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV would not finish with the away win with 21.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Niendorfer TSV would not lose with 38.15% of probability. And there are 40.69% that the Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match between TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 73.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 26.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent TuS Osdorf and Niendorfer TSV played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.