Probability

more offers
less offers
Turun Palloseura - Tampereen Pallo-Veikot

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
66%
under
34%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-2
+2

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Turun Palloseura vs Tampereen Pallo-Veikot football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Finland. Ykkonen. Division 1s game between

Turun Palloseura and Tampereen Pallo-Veikot scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Turun Palloseura vs Tampereen Pallo-Veikot free football tips

The Finland. Ykkonen. Division 1 match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Turun Palloseura is about to win this match with 70.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tampereen Pallo-Veikot, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Turun Palloseura and Tampereen Pallo-Veikot would not finish with the away win with 44.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tampereen Pallo-Veikot would not lose with 14.49% of probability. And there are 41.32% that the Finland. Ykkonen. Division 1 match between Turun Palloseura and Tampereen Pallo-Veikot would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 66.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 33.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent Turun Palloseura and Tampereen Pallo-Veikot played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.