Turkey and Wales scheduled for 16. 06. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The European Championship match will be played on 16. 06. 2021 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Turkey is about to win this match with 40.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wales, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.85% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Turkey and Wales played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.3%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.