Probability

more offers
less offers
Trabzonspor - AEK Athens

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Trabzonspor vs AEK Athens football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Trabzonspor and AEK Athens scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Trabzonspor vs AEK Athens free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Trabzonspor is about to win this match with 53.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AEK Athens, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Trabzonspor and AEK Athens would not finish with the away win with 39.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AEK Athens would not lose with 23.31% of probability. And there are 37.58% that the UEFA Europa League match between Trabzonspor and AEK Athens would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Trabzonspor and AEK Athens played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.