Probability

more offers
less offers
Tennis Borussia Berlin - Staaken

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
16%

over / under

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
61%
under
39%

3.5

over
48%
under
52%

4

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3
+3

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-2
+2

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%
You might be also interested in

Tennis Borussia Berlin vs Staaken football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga NOFV-Nords game between

Tennis Borussia Berlin and Staaken scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Tennis Borussia Berlin vs Staaken free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga NOFV-Nord match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Tennis Borussia Berlin is about to win this match with 66.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Staaken, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.68% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Tennis Borussia Berlin and Staaken would not finish with the away win with 42.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Staaken would not lose with 16.35% of probability. And there are 40.68% that the Germany. Oberliga NOFV-Nord match between Tennis Borussia Berlin and Staaken would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Tennis Borussia Berlin and Staaken played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.