Probability

more offers
less offers
Sturm Graz - Mattersburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3
+3

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1
-1

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Sturm Graz vs Mattersburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Bundesligas game between

Sturm Graz and Mattersburg scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sturm Graz vs Mattersburg free football tips

The Austria. Bundesliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sturm Graz is about to win this match with 64.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mattersburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.32% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sturm Graz and Mattersburg would not finish with the away win with 42.57% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mattersburg would not lose with 17.53% of probability. And there are 39.9% that the Austria. Bundesliga match between Sturm Graz and Mattersburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sturm Graz and Mattersburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.