Yandex Metrica counter
Stomil Olsztyn - Chrobry Głogów preview and betting tips | 01. 08. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Stomil Olsztyn - Chrobry Głogów BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Stomil Olsztyn - Chrobry Głogów

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
62%
12
72%
x2
66%

over / under

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

AH1 / AH2

0
0

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Stomil Olsztyn vs Chrobry Głogów football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 1. Ligas game between

Stomil Olsztyn and Chrobry Głogów scheduled for 01. 08. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stomil Olsztyn vs Chrobry Głogów free football tips

The 1. Liga match will be played on 01. 08. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stomil Olsztyn is about to win this match with 33.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chrobry Głogów, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stomil Olsztyn and Chrobry Głogów would not finish with the away win with 62.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chrobry Głogów would not lose with 66.14% of probability. And there are 71.62% that the 1. Liga match between Stomil Olsztyn and Chrobry Głogów would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Stomil Olsztyn and Chrobry Głogów played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar