Probability

more offers
less offers
Stockport County - Ebbsfleet United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
37%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
33%
AH2
67%
You might be also interested in

Stockport County vs Ebbsfleet United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Stockport County and Ebbsfleet United scheduled for 23. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stockport County vs Ebbsfleet United free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 23. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stockport County is about to win this match with 45.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ebbsfleet United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stockport County and Ebbsfleet United would not finish with the away win with 36.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ebbsfleet United would not lose with 27.28% of probability. And there are 36.53% that the England. National League match between Stockport County and Ebbsfleet United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Stockport County and Ebbsfleet United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.