Yandex Metrica counter
Stirling Albion - Stranraer preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Stirling Albion - Stranraer BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Stirling Albion - Stranraer

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
75%
12
75%
x2
50%

over / under

2.75

over
50%
under
50%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
81%
under
19%

1

over
74%
under
26%

1.5

over
52%
under
48%

2

over
36%
under
64%

2.5

over
27%
under
73%

over / under away

0.5

over
68%
under
32%

1

over
51%
under
49%

1.5

over
34%
under
66%

2

over
16%
under
84%

2.5

over
13%
under
87%
You might be also interested in

Stirling Albion vs Stranraer football betting tips

Check out our preview for the League Twos game between

Stirling Albion and Stranraer scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stirling Albion vs Stranraer free football tips

The League Two match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stirling Albion is about to win this match with 51.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stranraer, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stirling Albion and Stranraer would not finish with the away win with 74.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stranraer would not lose with 50.1% of probability. And there are 74.96% that the League Two match between Stirling Albion and Stranraer would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Stirling Albion and Stranraer played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.17%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar