Probability

more offers
less offers
Stenungsunds - Vargarda IK

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
41%
x2
18%

over / under

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

-1
+1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%
You might be also interested in

Stenungsunds vs Vargarda IK football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Northern Gotalands game between

Stenungsunds and Vargarda IK scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stenungsunds vs Vargarda IK free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Northern Gotaland match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stenungsunds is about to win this match with 63.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vargarda IK, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stenungsunds and Vargarda IK would not finish with the away win with 41.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vargarda IK would not lose with 17.65% of probability. And there are 41.18% that the Sweden. Division 2. Northern Gotaland match between Stenungsunds and Vargarda IK would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.75% chances. This prediction is based on recent Stenungsunds and Vargarda IK played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.